Extrovis EU, based in Hungary, has been setup to function as a global supply chain and customer care hub for the group. We successively build capabilities locally for the following key activities
- EU importation, re-testing and release
- Primary & secondary packaging
- Late stage customization of various dosage forms for European and other markets
- Managing regulatory and pharmacovigilance procedures
- Supply chain co-ordination and customer care
With a collective experience of more than 50 years in Europe, we aim to address the supply chain complexity of European generic pharmaceutical market by reconciling high volume, efficient manufacturing with medium to small volume order demand.
We expect this setup to become fully operational by Q4, 2022.